sl4mmy in Bangalore

Saturday, July 23, 2005

TWU bowling night

The TWU bowling event last night was a huge success! I'd post all the pictures I took to my Flickr account, but I no longer have my camera. :(

Towards the end of the night, Rolf and I went upstairs (the Ameoba Sports Bar on MG Road has 3 levels: a restaurant on the first floor, bowling on the second, and video games on the third) to play some video games. We were only up there for about 10-15 minutes, but by the time we came back down, all the TWU bowling games had finished and everyone else had left! Oh, yeah, and my camera, jacket, and hat were missing!

The security guard saw me looking for my things, and said that one of the TWIers (Mohan? Suresh? The guard didn't know their name) had taken my belongings with them. I'm not too worried about it, but I sure do feel naked without my camera!

Anyways, I only got to bowl 1 complete game because the place was so crowded and all the lanes were full, but I bowled a 125 and was happy to stop while ahead (125 is a really good score for me). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home