sl4mmy in Bangalore

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

We had a really long day of class today, so a group of us (me, Colin, and the Brits) went across the street to TGI Friday's for drinks (2-for-1 before 8:15pm every night). Afterwards, Jonas and I came back to the office and ordered Domino's Pizza. We weren't sure what to expect -- everything Western here is "Indianized" -- but it was fantastic! Then we headed back to Colin and Randy's apartment again for some more drinks.

I can't get over how nice and friendly everyone here is! I don't know how ThoughtWorks does it, but they've managed to build their organization around incredible people who break the "geek" stereotype: everyone is both very intelligent and extremely social. I should have quit my old job a long time ago! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home